Below is a chronological list of all publications by Olukunle Ojeleye, published or contributed to, during the course of a management and academic career spanning the last 28 years.
Books and Monographs
- 2010: The Politics of Post War Demobilisation and Reintegration in Nigeria, London: Ashgate.
Chapters in Books
- 2016: “Local Writers and Commitments to Ethnic Sentiments”, in Toyin Falola and Ogechukwu Ezekwem (eds.), Writing the Nigeria-Biafra War, Rochester: James Currey, pp. 194-206.
- 2012: “The Agency of West African Diaspora in Ending Underdevelopment”, in ECOWAS, Ending Underdevelopment: Which New Prospects for West Africa, Paris: Harmattan.
- 2011: “The United States and the Nigerian Civil War”, in Sola Omoregie and Abiodun Alao (eds.), Nigeria and the United States: Twists and Turns through Five Decades, New York: Africa Peace Support Inc., pp. 33-48.
Articles in Peer Reviewed Journals
- 2012: “African Emigration to the United Kingdom”, in Immanuel Ness (Ed.), The Encyclopaedia of Global Human Migration (In Press).
- 2011: “The Application of Demobilisation Disarmament and Reintegration (DDR) at the Sub-National Level in the Niger Delta”, Civil Wars, Vol. 13, No. 2 (June 2011), pp. 141-156.
Papers Presented at Learned Conferences
- 2005: “Demobilising and Reintegrating Biafran Soldiers after the Civil War in Nigeria”, Presented at the Conference on Aspects of Violence and the Logic of Conflict and Peace in Africa, King’s College London, June.
Cited in Nathalie Wlodarczyk, “Conference Report: Aspects of Violence and the Logic of Conflict and Peace in Africa”, African Affairs, 104/417, 2005, pp. 679–681.
Contribution to Research Publications
- 2010: Building Institutional Cooperation between the Diaspora and Homeland Governments in Africa: The Cases of Ghana, Nigeria, Germany, USA and the UK (The Netherlands, African Diaspora Policy Centre).
Conference and Workshop Participation
- 2010: The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Symposium on Development, Ouagadougou Burkina Fasso, 03-05 October.
- 2009: Rapporteur, “Challenges of African Migration in a Globalising World”, Inaugural International Scientific Conference of the Network of Migration Research in Africa, Lagos Nigeria, 15-16 January.
Publications Authored on Behalf of Public Sector Bodies
- Leasehold Handbook (Chelmsford: CHP)
- A Guide for Leaseholders (London: LB of Lewisham)
Training and Seminars Facilitated
- Africans in the United Kingdom: The Challenges for Equality and Diversity for a Public Sector Organisation, Chelmsford United Kingdom.